BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Real Life: Such a beautiful day!

Today is so nice! The temperature is great! Not too hot, not to cool! PERFECT! There is a small breeze...the sun is shining...and the birds are flying everywhere! I even seen a big butterfly earlier! Such a beautiful day! My boys are waiting for the neighbor girl to get home so they can play with her and do some water balloons and possibly the sprinkler if it warms up a little more! In a few hours we will make some burgers on the grill and have a nice little picnic dinner outside! I am bummed about 2 things though...My husband works alll day today and allll day tomorrow, and also we went for a walk earlier and got eaten but mosquitos! Other than that this is nice day! I'm thinking I might take some scrapbook stuff outside and do that while the kids are running around! Maybe make some sun tea...and then throw the sprinkler in the garden later this evening!


Tomorrow it is supposed to rain in the evening but I am hoping it will be nice during the day so the kids can get some outside time again! They LOVE being outdoors! I am hoping we can all get a touch of color while we're out there lol. I'm thinking I might give my boys some haircuts also maybe tonight! Especially my older one Kota. Has anyone other than me ever noticed that boys stink after they come in from outside? LOL! Like seriously, they have this smell...kinda like a wet dog...I don't know...Maybe I just have a good sniffer I suppose lol.

Well I suppose I will take the boys outside now and let them run off some more energy! I am hoping they will get to bed a little early tonight! That would really cap off my lovely day! I love my boys and I love them being around me all day long but I never get alone time and I might actually be able to get a little alone time tonight!

I hope your day is as nice as mine has been! God Bless!!

0 comments: