BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Real Life: An Intro To This Blog!

I have created this blog and titled it "Real Life: I'm a Mommy and Wife" because I want to let all the readers and followers see into the life of a "real life" mommy and wife! I don't want to sugar coat things and make things look perfect because we all know that in fact no ones family is perfect! As much as we sometimes wish they were!


In this blog I will be telling all my day to day experiences and adventures from home and work! Those two things in itself should make this blog pretty interesting! I will also be sharing mommy and wife tips and tricks to many different things! There will also be product reviews, recipes, contests, and give-aways!

If there is anything you wish to see here please let me know and I will try to get it done as long as it is appropriate! I want to thank you readers and ask that if you like my blog so far then please "follow" me and I will return the favor! God Bless and have a great day!

0 comments: