BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Real Life: A Family Vacation!






Last March was my 3 year Wedding Anniversary and my husband gets a 2 week time slot at that time every year when his job closes down for Spring Break! During this 2 weeks we always plan a bunch of fun family things to do! Since we got married we had plans to go to Disney World but we never got to go because every time we had money to go.. something else would always come up!


Well, finally last March we were able to come up with the money with no problems in the way to keep us from going! So we finally got our Disney World Vacation!

We did all of out own planning and ticket buying and everything else! I looked into a few vacation planners but after doing all my own research I figured I could plan it all myself and so I did!

We had 5 days at Disney World with the Park Hopper option. We had 10 nights at a moderate hotel. Plus we went to Ripley's Museum and Gatorland! We spent around $3,000.00 for everything! This included gas to and from Florida from Indiana and food plus whatever we bought while we were there!

My husband has been to Disney World many times in the past but as for myself and my boys we had never been! So when we got there we were all very excited and surprised with all the many things to do there! Although my husband had been there before he said this time was by far the best time he has had! We took loads and loads of pictures some of which I will add to this post!

My husband has a blog of his own where he explains a lot of things at Disney World including but not limited to tips and tricks to saving money and time! If you would like to check that out can find it at:

Please go take a look and see if there is anything there to help you plan your Disney World vacation!



0 comments: