BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Real Life: PRODUCT REVIEW...Bounce Dryer Bars

There are so many different laundry products out on the market these days! Far too many to list thats for sure! A more recent product I have tried is the Bounce Dryer Bar!


The Bounce Dryer Bar is a fantastic product if I do say so myself! It is so easy to use and saves a lot of time! It comes in a bar form that slips into the holder! The holder has a sticky pad on the back! All you do it take off the paper backing on the sticky pad and stick the bar onto one of your inside dryer walls!

The bar sticks very well for me although I have seen a few complaints that it doesn't stick well for others! I have never had a problem with mine falling off! Once you stick the bar to the dryer wall you just throw in your wet clothes and turn on the dryer and that is it!

When you take out the laundry you will notice the fresh scent and the clothes will be as soft as if you used dryer sheets!

For me it is easier to use the Bounce Dryer Bars since my dryer eats the dryer sheets! You just leave the bar in there until it eventually wears down and then you just buy a new bar and replace it! There is a small tab that you just press and slide the old bar off and then slide the new bar in!

These Bounce Dryer Bars run about $5.00 at Walmart. When I got mine I bought 2 and this was months ago and I just recently had to replace the bar. Mine lasted for a good 3 months I would say! Which is great because I do a lot of laundry!

I recommend the Bounce Dryer Bar if you are not able to use dryer sheets like me! It is a very simple product and gives nice results!

0 comments: