BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Real Life: I love burgers!!! Part 1...

So today was Day 1 of "Daddy works alllll day" and it went better than I had thought! This is the first time in over a year that I have been home allll day alone with just me and my boys and I have to say it went very well! Usually we wake up around 10-11 a.m. and have breakfast, watch t.v., and do whatever and then have lunch and then daddy is home by 2:30 and on most days Im off to work...And of course when daddy gets home the kids seem to go wild because they know that daddy lets them do whatever they want and today was not like that! They actually listened all day and didn't give me any problems!


We went for a walk, played with water balloons, the kids and the neighbor girls played with the hose, and then I cooked out! We were going to eat outside but the mosquitos started to swarm my yard so we had to relocate indoors! I made burgers, hot dogs, and veggies on the grill! It was all very yummy!

I have to say I think my burgers are the tastiest homemade grilled burgers EVER!! I am going to share my "recipe" with you and if you try it please let me know what you think! I will make another post for the recipe though so it's not "hidden" in this one! Enjoy!

0 comments: