BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Real Life: The AMAZING scrappy deals I found today!!




I live in a very small town in Indiana and in this small town we have an awesome, huge, discount store/warehouse! It is filled with all kinds of great deals on things from food to clothes to furniture and all kinds of things in between! Well, we were bored today so we went out to a few places and we stopped there on our way home! We haven't been there in about a month or 2 I'd say and so they have some new stuff in there now! Well, they have a small scrapbook section that usually only has a few neat things but mostly stuff that isn't very interesting! However, today I found a TON of awesome stuff and the best part was...it was 2/$1.00!!!!!!!!! I picked up almost one of everything! Well not really but I did get a bunch of different things! Then I was thinking about it when I got home and I thought why not go back and pick up some extras that I can toss on my etsy shop and also throw into a contest on here for a free give-away! Well by the time I thought of this they were already closed but I do plan to go back within the next few days and stock up on all of this stuff! Let me throw you a list of some of the stuff there!






Jolee's Mini T-shirts of all different types
Sticko Style Luggage tags
"Time will tell" Nostalgiques by Rebecca Sower
"Vintage frames" Nostalgiques by Rebecca Sower
Embroidered stickers that say "Graduation"
Blue adhesice tags
"Paper work" Nostalgiques by Rebecca Sower
Debossed cardstock stickers from the "getaway" set by Sticko Style
Inspirables frames
Nostalgiques "The attic collection" travel fasteners
Inspirables stone stickers (2 different kids)
Sticko Style Keepsake wallet album

Thats just not even half of the stuff they had there! All 2/$1.00!!! They also have a 3 PACK of Princess paper punches! The pack comes with 1 crown punch, 1 cinderella shoe punch, 1 castle punch....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!! $3.99 for the set!! I don't have a little girl though so I didn't buy the set but I'm thinking about getting it for a give away or contest on here! But I want to get more followers before I do that type of stuff!

I posted some pics of just a few of the items I bought! There is still a good amount more but it takes forever for them to upload so I will add them maybe tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed my post and have a great day!!

0 comments: