BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Real Life: A look into my family!

I thought it would be a good idea to give my readers a small look into my family! Just something to start you off with if you don't already know us! I am going to list 10 facts about each of us just to give you an idea of how we are in "Real Life". I think it will be fun so here goes!


Corri(myself):
1.)I hate bugs! Especially spiders!!
2.)I love being outside!(sports, fishing, walking, hiking, sight seeing, etc.)
3.)I love scrapbooking! I like that you be so creative while scrapbooking!
4.)I love photography! You can turn anything into something through a camera!
5.)I love my kids more than anything! They ALWAYS come first!
6.)I believe if you have Faith in Jesus anything is possible! I like to pray!
7.)I like gardening! Veggie gardening especially!
8.)I love shopping! Even if its just for cleaning supplies, I absolutely love it!
9.)I love couponing! Its amazing how much money you can save with just a few coupons!
10.)My husband is my BFF! He really is such an awesome person!

Brando(my husband):
1.)He is a great dad! He loves his boys more than anything!
2.)He likes fishing!
3.)He likes to play his guitars! Hes pretty good at it!
4.)He likes to beat me in basketball! And he usually always does! lol
5.)He likes dirt bikes and 4-wheelers!
5.)He is a material man! He loves material things and always wants something!
6.)He is a great cook! He makes the best chili!
7.)He had his first child at the age of 16 but he's been a great dad since day one!
8.)He hates shopping! Probably because I could spend a whole day in just one store! lol
9.)He loves his Hookah! (its a smoking device that allows you to smoke different flavored tobacco like mango, peach, and many many other flavors)
10.)He likes to make things out of recycled items such as beer bottle lamps!

Dev(my step son):
1.)He is 10 years old! He just had a birthday!
2.)He is a ladies man! He loves the ladies and they love him! lol
3.)He likes skateboarding!
4.)He likes reading! And he's a great reader!
5.)He likes to draw pictures!
6.)He likes to write stories! He wants to be an author when he gets older!
7.)He likes video games!
8.)He's a great kid! He's always polite and nice!
9.)He loves his little brothers! Although, I'm sure he would like for them to leave him alone sometimes!
10.)He loves amusement park rides!

Kota(my oldest biological son):
1.)He loves Indiana Jones! He wants to be him when he gets older! LOL!
2.)He is 5 years old! He will be starting Kindergarten in the fall!
3.)He is afraid to learn to ride a bike without training wheels!
4.)He loves the park!
5.)He likes video games! He is pretty good for being so young!
6.)He has known how to say his ABC's since he was 2! He was also spelling his name out and counting at age 2!
7.)He is the smartest 5 year old I have ever seen! He actually enjoys learning!
8.)He likes to not listen and talk back! Is this just a 5 year olds phase?!
9.)He likes photography! He loves to take pictures and also get his pictures taken!
10.)He loves music! He likes to sing!

Jules(my youngest biological son):
1.)He is 2 1/2 years old! And he works it well!
2.)He likes to do everything his 2 older brothers are doing!
3.)He also like to talk back! It must run in the genes!
4.)He has cutest dimples! He has had them since he was born!
5.)He LOVES Barney! He has learned a lot from that show!
6.)He was 16 months before he really started to talk! Now he is a non stop talker!
7.)He likes to watch me write his name! He should be spelling it on his own in no time!
8.)He knows his ABC's! He can also count to 20 by his self!
9.)He loves being outside!
10.)He hates his carseat! He climbs out every chance he gets!

Ok so there is a small look into my family! We're pretty normal I would say! LOL! Stay tuned and I will get the drum rolling as fast as I can! Right now I have to take Jules outside before he gets too crazy! I will definitely be back on today to add a few real posts! Hope you enjoyed so far! Have a great day!

0 comments: