BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Real Life: My boys always amaze me!



Tonight I was sitting here doing my CashCrate stuff and earning a little extra money and I got a little hungry so I asked my husband to go make me a sandwich. He told me to hold on because he was watching a tv show and wanted to wait until the commercial. So after a minute I noticed my 2 year old was standing on a chair by the counter doing something so I went to check what he was doing. He was in there putting peanut butter on a hamburger bun for me :) He was making a sandwich for his mommy :) It was so cute! I swear my boys win my heart over time after time! I got some pictures of him doing this because I want to put them in his scrapbook! Do your kids ever do things like this?




Want to earn a little extra money? Click here to go to CashCrate and start earning FREE money now!

0 comments: