BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Real Life: I love burgers!!! Part 2...The Recipe!

So I shared in my last post I made burgers tonight for dinner! Here is the "recipe" for my awesome burgers!


1 1/2 lbs. Ground Beef
salt and pepper to taste
1 TBSP. worcestershire sauce
2 TBSP. ketchup
1/2 tsp. garlic powder


Mix all ingredients well! Shape into patties (makes about 6 thin burgers). Place in fridge while grill is heating up! Grill until juices run clear!

These burgers are so juicy and delicious! I always make them like this and everyone always loves them! You can always add come chopped onions to add more flavor but I like to put onions on them after they are done! They are especially great with Onion rolls! I'm getting hungry again just thinking about them!! Well if you decide to try this recipe please let me know how you like it! You could probably use the same recipe and do 3 larger burgers! Or double the recipe to make more of course! I almost forgot to add that if you are more of a bbq sauce type of person you can use bbq sauce instead of ketchup! Its all up to you! They will still have an awesome flavor!

I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to check out my other posts also! Have a great night and God Bless!!

0 comments: